Tulip Cookie Cutter STL File
Cutter Size is 150 mm x 150 mm (6.0 inches)
The cutting Blade is 0.8mm
STL 3D Print Files
Cutters ranges in various sizes
Please contact us for custom designs & special size requests
These products are only a DIGITALLY DOWNLOADED STL file that you must print on your own. The actual physical product is also available for purchase in the shop, if you would prefer we print it for you.
This is a DIGITAL DOWNLOAD. This is an STL file ONLY and does not include a printing profile for the slicer software.
*PLEASE READ BELOW BEFORE YOU PURCHASE THESE DIGITAL FILES*
NO PHYSICAL PRODUCT WILL BE MAILED TO YOU. TO USE THESE FILES, YOU WILL NEED A 3D PRINTER & SLICING SOFTWARE
All 3D models are designed for FDM printing with a standard 0.4mm nozzle. Our cutters have a sturdy and sharp cut edge. All sizes are measured from the very widest points. A standard .2mm or fine 0.16mm printing profile is recommended.
Important: DO NOT SCALE the model - Scaling changes the size of everything including the cutting edge. Scaling will cause a print failure.
BY PURCHASING THESE DIGITAL FILES, YOU AGREE TO THE TERMS STATED BELOW:
- THIS IS A DIGITAL DOWNLOAD. NO PHYSICAL PRODUCT OR FILES WILL BE SHIPPED
- The designs and files are solely ©Sweet Everlasting Blooms 2021 this is copyrighted material. All downloads are marked with coding, if the STL file is found illegally, legal actions are submitted.
- The designs and files are for personal and/or small business use. This means you can 3D print for personal use or sell up to 50.
- You CANNOT AT ANY COST resell, render, duplicate, alter, share, or redistributed them in any way.
- Sweet Everlasting Blooms is not responsible for print quality of the 3D models as printers, filament, and profile settings will vary from printer to printer.
- Sweet Everlasting Blooms does not provide 3D print settings.
- No support is provided for printing these digital files
- Due to the nature of the file(s), digital download purchases are non-refundable.
If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to send me a message.